Getting valuable insights from your interviews can be frustrating. You spend time preparing your questions, sourcing your respondents, and scheduling interviews only to walk away having learned nothing new. Or worse, having everyone just politely say how awesome your idea/feature/product is.
I've been there. I've run countless interviews during which I learned very little that would help me design a better product.
I've taken everything I've learned in these books and in the many interviews I ran since and distilled it into this User Interview Template. You'll get 9 lessons that take the most important insights about interviews from both books and a toolkit to manage interviews, capture opportunities, and prioritize them so you can build products based on a deep understanding of your customers' pains and needs.
What's inside this Notion Toolkit?
- 9 lessons based on learnings from the Mom Test and Continous Discovery
- Interviews Manager
- Interview Calendar
- Opportunities and Insights Database
- A step-by-step guide to creating the perfect interview Template
- A video guide explaining how to use the User Interview Toolkit
Who's this for?
- Product Managers doing discovery on their next feature
- Founders validating their business idea
- UX researchers trying to better understand their customers